Skip to main content

Back to school stationary

Aloha,

That's hello for Hawaiian. Guess what time is it? It is back to school time! This is where most students are upset that their vacation is almost over, where parents are upset because they are the ones who have to pay for all the school fees and school supplies for their kids and where few students are happy because they get to go shop for new school supplies and end up buying things they don't even need. I am part of the few students that is kind of excited for new stationary.

I actually bought some very cute stationary from Indigo that I would love to share with you guys. (Sorry for the quality)

For this year, I tried keeping a theme of anything pink or tropical. Here are just a few things I bought.

Aloha beaches pencil pouch. I have been wanting this for a really long time and just had to buy it when the price went low for a limited time. It is just so pretty!





Charm pens! I am in love with these. The notebook and the sunglasses ones were so much worth it.
I bought all of these charm pens but for now I will only be  using the tropical and the pink one with sunglasses since that's my theme for this year.




I love Indigo's notebooks because their designs are amazing and they are hard cover too. This one is cute and it is pink. I got to admit that this was not my best purchase since there isn't as many pages as I would want compared to the price I paid for. But, it is cute and pretty and I am going to use it now :D



Indigo's file folders are the best. They are not only pretty but great for organization. I literally have like eight expanding file folders at home right now. I am just so in love with them. This one says: Less Monday, More Summer. How cute is that? It is pink and tropical at the same time so it matches my theme perfectly. :D 





These are just a few things that I shared with you guys but I can tell you that most of my room is filled with things from Indigo. I am so in love with that store.

Are you going back to school soon? How do you feel about that? If you are a parent, then how do you feel about your kids going back to school?

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you next time! :D









Comments

  1. I love these pictures! I'm so jealous, I wish I could be somewhere tropical for the whole summer. I'm long done with school and my daughter is 10 months old so we still have a while. :p But I wish you tons of luck and new friends. I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee thank you so much! Hahaa I wish the same. Ohh that is awesome. Yes you do that a lot of time to enjoy :D

      I hope so too. Aww thank you! Thanks for passing by Jennifer :)

      Delete
  2. oh my! the stationery looks so cute! I tend to buy a lot of it for myself but in fact I dunno why I need it because I rarely use it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahha I am guilty of that too :D LOL. Thanks a lot Lyosha! :)

      Delete
  3. I totally need to get myself an expanding folder for my home office! It's such a great way to keep stuff organized without that ugly filing cabinet, am I right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! That's what I am saying. You can stay organized and have a very pretty office space with amazing and cute stationary :D Hahaa. Thanks Stephy :)

      Delete
  4. Love stationary options...beautiful pics...
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawaii is a place I will love to visit. Can you more post about your stay in hawaii? By the way the stationaries looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hawaii is beautiful :D Oh, I did not go to hawaii, I just start all my posts by saying "hello" in a different language. :) Awee thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  6. Very cute ideas. Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute stationary!! I wanted to buy all of the cute back to school items when I went shopping for my son back to school, i managed to buy few things for myself too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & ohh that's awesome. Hahaa it is always a great idea to shop for stationary :) I am glad you did. Hehee :D

      Delete
  8. These I would buy for myself or maybe the boys' girfriends. Such cheery and elegant things to make starting the school year fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yess! Fun stationary makes a fun learning :D All things colorful. Thank you for passing by :)

      Delete
  9. I had no idea that Indigo had such great office supplies! I will definitely have to check out those cute charm pens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they do. Since I discovered their beautiful and cute supplies I couldn't stop buying them haha :D Yeah you should! :)

      Delete
  10. Aaaaah the feeling of just the day before school starts and the fresh smell of new stationary to add to the excitement of new books and a new class..damn those gool 'ol days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss! All those feels :D Hahaa I am so glad you enjoyed your school days xD

      Delete
  11. I'm like a kid in a candy store in stationery shops! I love the pens and the pencil case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahaha aweee you are so cute! I love them too :D Thanks Trish! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment