Skip to main content

Bonjour!

Hola,

Welcome to my blog! This is my very first post on this blog and I am super excited to share great things with you guys. That Studious Student will mainly have posts related to a student's life such as class notes, pictures of nice stationary, things that I learn and find interesting but is not limited to.


Oh and I just wanted to tell you guys that this is not your average college/university student blog where there will be a focus on one specific subject. I know a lot of you guys expect this because of the name of my blog but it's actually not what you think. I believe that learning can happen beyond the four walls of a classroom and so even though there will be notes and material from various classes, this blog will surprise you with great thoughts.

I thank each one of you for reading this and I hope to have you back on this blog sometimes.
Adios Amigos!


Comments

  1. I love your idea for a blog! I look forward to learning along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 1st post!

    Looking forward to great content :)

    Have fun on your blogging journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The journey begins. Have fun with your blog and enjoy your college years. They are some of the best years. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee thank you so much Nicole! That is very sweet of you :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on starting a blog! I hope you have a fun time with the journey. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. :D Thank you Lauren! Thanks for leaving your blog, will check it out now :)

      Delete
  5. Hooray! Congrats on your first post! Can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your first post. Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment